So I'm here checking on my blog that I've neglected these past months.
Happy New Year!
As of July '08 I've moved from Richmond Hill to Mississauga and my whole life has changed.
My two oldest children are both attending Guelph University and my youngest is completing Grade 12 at Toronto District Christian High. She's considering attending Western University next year in London.
I've busily involved myself in singles ministry at my old church - The Olive Branch Community Church in Markham which has been satisfying to me. As of August I've been attending Churchill Meadows Christian Church here in Mississauga and I've enjoyed that as well and have met some wonderful people there.
I started dating a bit more in the past year and I have to say it is wonderful to feel in love again.
I've learned alot over the past year about God. My relationship with Him seems to be an endless quest and there's always more to learn or know. It is true what they say that the more you spend time with Him, the more you know Him.
In October 2008 I went to a 3 days Silent Retreat at the Loyola House in Guelph with the Jesuit Priests. It was a wonderful experience to spend time alone, with only the Bible and books as well as God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
I learned anew how much God truly loves me.
I am looking forward to this new year - 2009 - and see what God has in store for me.
I wish all those who read this a blessed 2009!
Keep Looking UP
Jacquie